- Professor of Law at Capital University Law School
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 26, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, Capital University Law School
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Cooperating Attorney, Counsel of Record as amicus curiae, Ohio Adult Parole Authority v. Woodard, 1998
- Litigation Associate, Baker and Hostetler
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Albert J. Engel, Circuit Judge, US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Editor-in-Chief, University of Toledo Law Review
- Bradshaw Fellowship, University of Virginia
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Toledo College of Law, 1983
- BA, summa cum laude, University of Toledo, 1978
- None found
- Quoted in: