- Retired Appelate Judge
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 7, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Special Master for Proportionality Review, New Jersey Supreme Court, 1999-present
- Appellate Judge, New Jersey Supreme Court, 1984-2002
- Judge, Essex County Superior Court, 1978-1984
- Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice, 1972-1978
- Assistant Essex County Prosecutor, 1970-1972
- JD, Cornell University School of Law
- None found
- Quoted in: