- Independent Death Penalty Activist and Former Vice President and Political Director of Justice for All
- Pro to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
“The death penalty debate in the U.S. is dominated by the fraudulent voice of the anti-death penalty movement. The culture of lies and deceit so dominates that movement that many of the falsehoods are now wrongly accepted as fact, by both advocates and opponents of capital punishment… If you are even casually aware of this public debate, you will note that every category contradicts the well-worn frauds presented by the anti-death penalty movement. The anti-death penalty movement specializes in the abolition of truth…”
“Death Penalty and Sentencing Information,” prodeathpenalty.com, Oct. 1, 1997
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Independent death penalty activist, 2003 – present
- Resource Director, Justice For All, Jan. 2000 – 2003
- Participant, John Jay College of Criminal Justice Conference on Equal Treatment and the Death Penalty, Nov. 11, 2002
- Participant, Governor’s (Illinois) Commission on Capital Punishment, 2001
- Vice President, Political Director, Chairman of the Endorsement Committee and member of the Board of Directors, Justice For All, July 1993 – Jan. 2000
- Testified before the Pennsylvania State Senate Judiciary Committee on death penalty moratorium legislation, Feb. 2000
- Guest Lecturer, US Department of State, Senior Seminar, National Foreign Affairs Training Center, Mar. 30, 1999
- Testified before the Alaska Senate Judiciary Committee on a death penalty referendum and related issues, July 1997
- Appeared on ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC, NPR, PBS, BBC, Nightline, News Hour with Jim Lehrer, The O’Reilly Factor, and the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- BA, Philosophy, Tulane University, 1978
- Justice For All is affiliated with Pro-Death Penalty.com and MurderVictims.com
- Opposed the death penalty until Dec. 1995
- Quoted in: