- Former Florida Assistant State Attorney
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 1, 2012.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant State Attorney, 18th Circuit Court of Brevard County, Florida
- Board Certified in the area of criminal trials, 1993-present
- Member, Florida State Bar, 1986-present
- Member, Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association
- Member, The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies
- Board Member, The Thailand-Laos-Cambodia Brotherhood
- Medic, US Air Force, 1971-1977
- JD, Florida State University College of Law, 1986
- BA, University of South Florida
- Full name is Gary David Beatty
- Quoted in: