- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Apr. 15, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author, 1988-present
- Warrant Office, Royal Air Force, 1939-1974
- Contributor, Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Sword Bearer, Mayor of Kendal, Cumbria (UK)
- Consultant, International TV and Film Companies
- Yeoman Warder, Tower of London
- Author of numerous books for St. Martin’s Press
- None found
- Lived with his wife Shelagh in the HM Tower of London
- Lives in Lake District, London (England)
- Learning to become a helicopter pilot