- Former Editorial Staff of The Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 13, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editorial Staff of The Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, 2005-2006
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law, 2007
- Selected Outstanding Advocate at the 2006 Buffalo-Niagara Invitational Mock Trial Tournament
- Quoted in: