- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice at the University of Houston-Downtown
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 14, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Criminal Justice, University of Houston-Downtown, 2001-present
- Exchange Professor, National Central Police University (NCPU), Taiwan
- Director, Bayou Connection Program, in partnership with the National Chung-Cheng University (CCU), Taiwan
- Former Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the Yun-Lin Field Station, Ministry of Justice’s Investigation Bureau, Taiwan
- PhD, Criminology, Sam Houston University
- MBA, University of St. Thomas
- None found
- Quoted in: