- Co-Director and Editor-in-Chief of Solitary Watch
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Apr. 15, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-Director and Editor-in-Chief, Solitary Watch
- Freelance writer, editor, researcher, consultant, 2005-present
- Contributor, Mother Jones
- Soros Justice Media Fellow, 2012-2013
- Publisher and Editorial Director, The Feminist Press, City University of New York, 1995-2005
- Managing Editor, Thunder’s Mouth Press, 1988-1991
- Attended New York University, 1990-1992
- BA, English, Cornell University, 1983
- None found
- Quoted in: