- Former Professor of Criminal Justice at Grand Valley State University
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of June 21, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Professor, Criminal Justice, Grand Valley State University
- Member, Board of Directors, Delaware County (Indiana) Youth Services Bureau
- President, Board of Directors, Bethel Place for Boys
- Expert Witness, Identification of Youth Gangs in Schools, Arizona
- PhD, Sociology, Washington State University, 1975
- BA, History, Western Washington State College, 1968
- None found