- Owner and Managing Attorney at The Law Office of Justin C. Gearty, Jr.
- Pro to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
“In order to make the death penalty more fair and uniform for all citizens of this country, [I] propose the idea of banning capital punishment in the States and make the most serious murders Federal crimes instead of State crimes and allow these crimes to be punishable by death by the federal government.”
“Federalizing the Death Penalty,” Gearty Law Offices website, Feb. 29, 2012
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Owner and Managing Attorney, The Law Office of Justin C. Gearty, Jr., Oct. 2010-present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2010-present
- Lancaster County Bar Association, 2010-present
- Senior Systems Deployment Specialist, CRC Health Group, 2001-2009
- Director, Private Attorney Involvement, Board of Directors
- JD, Widener University School of Law, 2010
- BS, Psychology, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
- None found
- Quoted in: