- Prisoner and Executive Director of The Other Death Penalty Project
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
“I agree that state-sanctioned execution is morally repugnant. I do not agree that a life devoid of any possibility of restoration is a reasonable or humane alternative. It simply is not. A death penalty by any other name is as cruel, as violent, and as wrong… Both forms of the death penalty need to be discarded in a truly just society.”
“The Other Death Penalty,” theotherdeathpenalty.org, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Prisoner serving life without parole, 1980-present
- Executive Director, The Other Death Penalty Project
- Recipient, Eric Hoffer Book Award, 2010
- Co-founder and board member, Lifer’s Education Fund
- AA, with honors, Coastline Community College Incarcerated Students Education Program, 2006
- Has been published in New York Times, Internatonal Herald Tribune, Long Beach Press-Telegram, National Catholic Reporter, and other publications
- Quoted in: