- Marketing Manager for IP Solutions at Thomson Reuters and former News Editor for How Stuff Works
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 29, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Marketing Manager IP Solutions, Thomson Reuters, June 2004–present
- News Editor, How Stuff Works, May 2000-Sept. 2001
- Quality Assurance Manager, Synaptis, Sept. 2001–May 2004
- Editor, Signature Publishing, Oct. 1998–May 2000
- Reporter, The Augusta Chronicle, June 1997–Oct. 1998
- Attended, East Carolina University College of Business, 1997
- BA, Journalism, Georgia Southern University, 1997
- High School Diploma, Lakeside High School, 1992
- Likes Blink, The Tipping Point, and Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Quoted in: