- Professor of Sociology at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of May 12, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 1996-present
- Editor, Sociological Imagination, 1998-2000
- Secretary, Midwestern Criminal Justice Association, 1996-present
- Professor, Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Marathon Center, 1987-1996
- Lecturer, Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Marathon Center, 1985-1987
- Recipient, Excellence in Research Award, College of Letters and Sciences, Florida State University
- Member, Editorial Board, The Contemporary Justice Review
- Member, Editorial Board, Encyclopedia of Race and Crime
- PhD, Sociology, University of Denver, 1985
- None found