- Partner at Kightlinger & Gray, LLP
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 29, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Partner, Kightlinger & Gray, LLP
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, 2003
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- JD, Indiana University, 2003
- BA, Indiana University, 2000
- None found
- Quoted in: