- Associate in the Litigation Department of Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 20, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate, Litigation Department, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 2005-present
- Associate, Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Member, American Criminal Law Review, 2000-2002
- JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2002
- BS, Polymer Chemistry, College of William and Mary, 1998
- None found
- Quoted in: