- Prosecuting Attorney for St. Louis County, Missouri
- Pro to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
“It was an incredibly vile crime to kill children like that. He [Leonard Taylor] earned his four death sentences in this case.”
“Man Gets the Death Penalty for Jennings Quadruple Murder,” St. Louis Post Dispatch, Apr. 17, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Prosecuting Attorney, St. Louis County, Missouri, 1991-present
- Board Member and Former President, National District Attorneys Association
- Advisory Board Member, Childrens Advocacy Center
- Private Law Practice, 1985-1990
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, St. Louis County, Missouri, 1978-1985
- JD, St. Louis University Law School, 1977
- None found
- Quoted in: