- Former US Pardon Attorney at the US Department of Justice
- None Found to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
No position found as of Aug. 19, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to death penalty issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to death penalty issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- US Pardon Attorney, US Department of Justice, 1998-Jan. 2008
- Acting Pardon Attorney, US Department of Justice, 1997-1998
- Counsel to the Deputy Attorney General, US Department of Justice, 1993-1997
- Senior Counsel, Criminal Division of the US Department of Justice
- Attended Boston College Law School
- Attended Bowdoin College
- None found
- Quoted in: