- Founder of the Hare Krishna Movement
- Pro to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
“[I]t is supported that a murderer should be condemned to death so that in his next life he will not have to suffer for the great sin he has committed…
In human society, if one kills a man he has to be hanged. That is the law of the state.”
Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, 1968
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder, Gurukula school, Dallas, Texas, 1972
- Founder, New Vrndavana (an experimental Vedic farm community in the hills of West Virginia), 1968
- Founder, International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), also known as Hare Krishna Movement, 1966
- Attended Scottish Churches College, Calcutta
- Born Sep. 1, 1896 in Calcutta; died Nov. 14, 1977
- Legal name Abhay Charan De
- Full title Abhay Charanaravinda Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Quoted in: