- Fantasy author and assemby operator at an electronics manufacturer
- Pro to the question "Should the Death Penalty Be Allowed?"
“Putting to death people judged to have committed certain extremely heinous crimes is a practice of ancient standing, but in the United States in the latter half of the twentieth century, it has become a very controversial issue…
As a staunch supporter of the death penalty, I consider this to be a good thing for my state and its citizens. Indeed, restoring capital punishment is the will of the people, yet many voices are raised against it. Heated public debate centers on questions of deterrence, public safety, sentencing equity, and the execution of innocents, among others. I have listened and read the arguments opposing the death penalty and I find that they are not at all convincing.”
“Pro Death Penalty Webpage,” www.wesleylowe.com (accessed Aug. 30, 2011)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author, Helm Publishing, Jan. 2004-present
- Assembly Operator, Surmotech, Inc., an electronics manufacturer, Mar. 2008-present
- BA, Physical Sciences, Mansfield, 1996
- AD, Electrical Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology
- High school diploma, Brighton High School, 1991
- Born on Oct. 28, 1972
- Raised in Brighton, New York